Thursday, April 8, 2010

He's/Shes Just Not Into You......

Welcome to the opening of Venus vs. Mars..

Take a seat, relax and only kick up your feet if you have either clean socks or a fresh pedicure!! We hope this blog tickles your funny bone at times and causes you to want to respond to the blog of the day. We invite your point of view.. Let the battle of the sexes begin!! This includes you NAPPYHEADEDBROS.COM!!! (Big Shout out to my boy Show...the Blog King! You and your co bloggers better comment heavy!)




As 2o somethings, we have been approached by all sorts of men (term used very loosely) and we are guilty of being unable to tell said species we are JUST NOT INTERESTED! Instead we say everything else...Best believe this has happened to us as well. But because today is Thursday and Easter was only a week ago, we will let Karma handle it and NOT SAY YOUR NAMES... Even though its on the Tip Tip Tip of our tongue (Ten deep breaths lets proceed). We have developed five common ways to know he/she is just not into you! If this has happened or is happening to you....PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Girls if you heard these lines before...He's just not that into YOU!

#1 "I wanna see you tonight, we can chill at your place"..
Translation: I don't like you but I wouldn't mind some late night
chilling which will turn into "bend ova bend ova bend ova" (insert
reggae tone)


#2 Guy says "I miss you baby", Girl says "You should come see me tomorrow", Guy says " I can't I'm busy maybe in couple of weeks".
Translation: I don't really miss you, in fact I don't even care about
you. I'm just practicing running game on females, so when I do come
you will believe I actually like you more than a physical relationship.

#3 Guy: "hey baby I was thinking about you, i really miss you, MUAH".Girl: "Proove it" Guy: no answer for hours, days, weeks!
Translation: I just want to see if i really have you on my string. I call every girl baby, not just you. It's not a term of endearment, it's a term of deception. It makes you believe I am actually into you.

#4 Guy: how you been you been on my mind" Girl: "really", Guy: yeah I'm going thru so much, tryna get this money right, I'm struggling hard body".
Translation: PAAAAUUUUUSSSSEEEEE I wasn't thinking bout you. In fact I never think about you. I think about your wallet and hope your stupid enough to let me in it!

#5 Couple have been dating for a year, but they have no title, been on limited dates and have not met each others family. However, they dosee each other numerous times a week after 10pm..Guy won't accept female on facebook,myspace and def can't follow him on Twitter! Girl" I
was thinking we can go to church then dinner at my grandmas" Guy: "sorry my family is having dinner, I'm gonna go to my mothers church"Girl: " okay I'll go with you" Guy" ummm not this Sunday, I'm gonna chill with my boys right after".
Translation: know your position, you are a late night jumpoff... no more no less... His real girlfriend goes to the family dinners. Sorry!


Guys if a female says this to you...She's just not that into YOU!

#1 Guy: "I would love to get to know you", Girl "Find me on FB, let's try being friends up there first"
Translation: if we aren't friends on FB already, I'm sending you on a wild goose chase. Especially since my name is most likely impossible to spell!


#2 guy approaches female at a club, she informs him she has a man. Ten seconds later she is gettin lo on another dude.
Translation: sorry boo, I'm single but I'm just not interested.

#3 Guy gets the digits and he texts said female. female replies but only one word responses.
Translations: Either my fingers are broken, I'm illiterate or I'm
wishing u would STOP TEXTING ME!


#4 Girl meets guy they exchange numbers Guy "what's good I miss you,when can I see you" Girl "well i'm really busy, I have a ton of homework and I am goin to be working doubles.
Translation- I am not really busy nor am I that in to you, your main purpose is to
boost my
ego.

#5 Girl meets guy at club, they dance and now guy thinks they are a couple. Guy " ma I'm about to go to the bathroom, I will be right back, ok" Girl "uh huh"
Translation: I don't care where your going, I'm going to move as soon as you walk
away. Guy returns girl is no where to be found!



If your crying by the end of this blog...this has happened to you....If your laughing....this has happened to you....if you are dialing compulsively...this has happened to you....If your posting on our blog!! Yessssssss!....Your task is to now either inform us whether you agree or disagree and then add other ways one would know if someone is JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!

Hope this helped all your future dating adventures...and future embarrassment for that matter.

Love, laugh, live!!

Mi Amor y Mrs. Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment